That’s a quote from the movie Almost Famous—but it also goes a long way toward describing what we felt when we dropped by LSG South last Friday night. Here’s what we saw:
- A group of friends at the bar, trying out different craft beers, bantering with their bartender and throwing around words like “nutty” and “hoppy.”
- A young couple tucked into a booth, clearly on a date. A date which we hope went well.
- A La Sirena regular, eating calamari tacos and unwinding from a long day with our Margarita of the Month.
- A couple of friends sitting at the counter high tables, chatting and keeping an eye on Sportscenter.
- And a room full of other assorted merrymakers, diners and pineapple-tequila tasters.
In short, it was a fun night— and it made us feel like the vision we had for the LSG South redesign had finally come to fruition. It was definitely all happening.
It’s a dynamic space that offers our guests a lot of variety. We’re glad you like it, we do too!